We, at Vypecorp, aim to adhere to the ethical standards pertaining to collection, usage and safeguarding of
the information provided by you during the use of the Application and the Website.
Vypecorp Private Limited is a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 having its
registered office at Vypecorp Private Limited, B/79, Kandivali Co-operative Industrial Estate, Charkop,
Kandivali (West), Mumbai – 400067 ("Company"; "We"; “Our”; "Vypecorp").
The Company owns, operates and manages the website www.vypecorp.com
(“Website”) and the mobile application Vype for mobiles, smart
devices and any other compatible device (“Application”) under this brand
‘Vype’ (collectively referred to as the
‘Platform’). The Company provides the User access to this Platform, including
all information, tools and services available from this Platform including the access to browse through
applies to the Services extended by the Company through the Platform.
Please read the Policy before you continue to browse through the Platform and/or use the Services. Your usage
of the Services and/or the registration with us via any mode or device shall signify your acceptance of this
Policy and You agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions mentioned therein. If You do not agree
with the terms of this Policy, kindly do not register or use the Platform or avail any of our Services.
In addition to other words and expressions that may be defined elsewhere in this Policy, unless the
otherwise requires, the following capitalized terms wherever used in this Policy shall have the meanings
- “Customer” means any User who avails/has availed the Vype Solutions
on the Platform by the Company subject to the terms and conditions stipulated in these Terms,
service related terms, any additional conditions and disclaimers as displayed by the Company in any
of the Platform.
- “Users” “You” or
“Your” means any natural or legal persons/entity(ies) (including the
Customers), who have access to the Platform for availing the Vype Solutions offered by the Company,
accordance with these Terms. The term “Users”
“You” or “Your” shall mean and include any
other persons/entity who access the Platform without such a User Account.
- "Vype Solutions" or “Services” all services listed on
Platform, offered by the Company, upon request placed by the Customers on the Platform in the manner
indicated in these Terms. The list of services are subject to modification/change
- USER INFORMATION
The Platform collect certain information and data when You download and register via the Platform. There
two types of information being collected: (i) User Provided Information (ii) Automatically Collected
Information during the usage of the Service.
- User Provided Information and Access
- After accessing the Platform, You are prompted to make an account and during this process we may
your email address, name, phone number, address, transaction related information while availing
offers and other personal details. We may also collect information to enable us to check and
identity, unique identifiers, such as username or password; details entered to and stored in the
of the User on the Platform, information provided to us through our Services, interaction with
customer service and third party providers, participation in surveys or marketing promotions. We
also ask You to share the OTP sent via SMS or a password or to verify a link sent on your e-mail
address. All this is necessary to uniquely identify and authenticate You. With your permission
also collect information about your location, age, gender and contact list.
- While You access the Platform, we record your responses and activity data, including but not
textual and voice responses recorded while interaction with our customer care and/or any other
representatives of Vypecorp.
- While using/ accessing the Platform, we may ask permission to access the location of your device
providing better Services. We shall not utilize this permission to access to any other data on
User’s device, except as expressly mentioned in this Policy.
- The said information collected from the users could be categorized as “Personal
Information”, “Sensitive Personal Information” or other information and would
governed in accordance with the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and
sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 (the “IT Rules”) and shall
be referred to as “Information” in this Policy.
- We may use the Information to contact You from time to time, to enable provision of Vype
You and share important information and circulate marketing and promotional material. We may ask
more information for identification purposes if required (personal information). The User shall
permitted to access the Platform via any device provided that the log in/access credentials
the User credentials. In the event the User uses a new device to access or log-in to the
User shall be required to grant access for the new device, as may be required.
- We will, at all times, provide the option to You to not provide the Personal Information or
Personal Information, which we seek from You. In such event, however, the Company fully reserves
right not to allow further usage of the Platform or provide any Services thereunder to You.
- Any portion of the Information containing personal data relating to minors or a person of
provided by You shall be deemed to be given with the consent of the legal guardian. Such consent
deemed to be provided by your registration with us.
- Automatically Collected Information
We may collect and store certain information automatically when You login to the Platform or download
the Platform, including but not limited to, the IP address, your device ID and device type (in case
track your preferences which can be utilized in order to provide customised services. This data is used
improve the services and offerings, such as providing more content in areas of interest to a majority of
users. However, You can disable cookies and reset the browser whenever You want through your browser
settings. Although, some of the features, services or products may not function in a proper manner if
cookies are disabled and we would not be able to provide certain personalised services and a better
- USE OF THE INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURE
- We collect the Information for the reasons including but not limited to the following:
- To verify your identity for the purpose of User registration.
- To analyse and draw trends from the aggregated statistics of the User activity.
- To provide personalised recommendations and offers
- Identification and authentication of your use of Services
- To enable the provision of Vype Solutions to the User, including but not limited to the
information and updates about the Vype Solutions availed by the User.
- To improve our features and provide seamless service based on the information and feedback
- To track the transactions and process payments.
- To conduct research, to administer the Platform /Services.
- To undertake promotional activities and/or contest.
- To send You relevant notifications through e-mails and SMS which add to the effectiveness of the
- To respond to any queries/doubts raised by You.
- To protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Platform / Company or
Users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- To send periodic emails for sharing information and updates pertaining to your order, occasional
news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- We may disclose Information to:
- Vypecorp’s representatives who shall extend the Vype Solutions availed by You, in order to
undertake the Vype Solutions and contact You for the same;
- The employees or contractors or affiliated organizations on a need-to-know basis in order to
process on the behalf of the Company or to facilitate smooth functioning of our Services, such
providing network services, IT support, and customer service;
- Any parent company, investor, subsidiary or acquirer in the event of Corporate sale, merger,
reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or bankruptcy;
- Any legal, governmental or regulatory authority if it is required to comply with any legal order
process, issued or commenced, in accordance with the applicable laws
- THIRD PARTY PAYMENT SERVICES AND INFORMATION COLLECTION
We use a third party payment platform and payment aggregator services to bill You for Services. We
and share the User Information with reliable and reputed third-party payment gateway to whom we are
associated in order to ensure swift and comfortable payment mechanism for the User.
- SHARING OF DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
- We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this
may use the individual data and behaviour patterns combined with personal Information to provide
with personalized content, and better your experience.
- The Company may provide and utilise the Information and data collected to certain third parties
Company may deem fit, for undertaking data analysis via third party analytical tools. The third
analytical tools are utilised in order to analyse the data and information to personalize, drive
insights and thereby provide a better performance, improve the quality of features and provide
services to the User.
- The Company does not sell, trade or rent your Information to any third party unless, we have
expressly authorized by You either in writing or electronically to do so.
- AGGREGATE STATISTICS
We may at times provide aggregate statistics about our Users and their pattern in addition to certain
site information to certain third parties will be in an aggregate form and does not contain any of
individual detailed personal Information.
- EXTERNAL LINKS
The Platform may include advertisements or external links to third party websites, applications,
resources which are not owned/controlled by the Company. We have no control over such external links
available in the Platform. You acknowledge and agree that the Company are not responsible for any
or disclosure of any details or information by any external websites or applications or links.
You further acknowledge and agree that the Company is not liable for any loss or damage which may be
by You as a result of the collection and / or disclosure of your information by external
or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by You on any advertising, products or other
on, or available from such third party applications, websites or resources. We do not control or
such third party links or websites. The external applications or websites or links may have their
privacy policies governing their collection, storage, retention and disclosure of information and
- UPDATION/DELETION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Once You update/delete your personal Information through your account settings such as name and
address on the Platform, this old/deleted information is not stored in any form at our end. You have
right to cease to hold an account with us. However, the past activity data associated with your
intact in anonymous form with us and we may utilise it for research and analysis purposes in order
improve the quality of our Services.
- REVISION OF POLICY
We reserve the right to revise this Policy as and when needed and a notice of revision, in case of
changes, will be provided on the Platform. However, it is your responsibility to stay updated on any
revisions and we will take your continued use of our services as the deemed acceptance of the new
If You have any queries or issues about the Policy, You may contact us at [email protected]